The new Hyundai Sonata lineup at Pohanka Hyundai of Salisbury on the Delmarva Peninsula received numerous mid-model year updates between the 2018 model year and the 2019 model year, so the 2019 Sonata lineup isn’t that far removed from the 2018 Sonata lineup. That doesn’t mean there aren’t new features and capabilities to be excited about, however, and a lot of these 2019 model year enhancements have to do with the safety and technology features offered in the 2019 Sonata. With that in mind, let’s check out the driver assistance and connectivity features of the 2019 Hyundai Sonata lineup.
Listing the New Safety, Technology, Comfort and Convenience Features for the New 2019 Hyundai Sonata Lineup at Pohanka Hyundai of Salisbury on the Eastern Shore of Maryland
The 2019 Hyundai Sonata lineup boasts quite a few new features for the new model year, so let’s break things down by trim level.
- The 2019 Sonata SEL and Sport trim levels feature dual automatic temperature control, Qi wireless phone charging capabilities, and a heated steering wheel
- The 2019 Sonata Sport w/Tech Package trim level features Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Keeping Assist, Smart Cruise Control with Start/Stop capabilities, and an electronic parking brake with auto vehicle hold capabilities
- The 2019 Sonata Limited features everything that’s already been listed plus a mesh grille and front fascia
- The 2019 Sonata Limited w/Ultimate Package features everything that’s already been listed plus a panoramic sunroof
- The 2019 Sonata Limited 2.0 also features the new panoramic sunroof, which replaces the former conventional sunroof
If you’d like to learn more about the 2019 Hyundai Sonata lineup or if you’d like more information on the rest of the new Hyundai models available at Pohanka Hyundai of Salisbury on the Delmarva Peninsula, please contact our staff.